Industry: Publishing STM
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Position/Title: Business Manager, Indonesia
- To maintain and expand the existing customer base in ‘libraries, library consortia and trade in the educational, academy and corporate markets.
- To maintain and enhance the business working relationship with all sales and distribution channels including service agencies.
- To maintain good trade account receivable records.
- To help building up local market intelligence and recommend relevant business reactions.
- To arrange local scientific conferences and trade exhibitions with the help of regional and global sales and marketing.
- To support, pre/after sales presentation and trainings, trial/customer support; marketing initiatives wherever necessary.
- To keep up with all the products being offered by the company, and communicate the know-how and strategy to both corporate customers and end-users.
- To support the Area Manager of S.E. Asia for the sales forecasting and analysis.
- To submit regular sales and business activity report and travel/training plan to the Country Manager.
- To carry any other job functions related to sales assigned.