At Hiring Resource Solutions, we are committed to protecting the privacy of candidates, clients and other users of our websites and services.
The Company maintains a strict confidentiality policy on all personal data submitted. By providing us with your personal data, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy.
1. Collection of Personal Data
The Company may collect your personal information from you and other information from your CV. We may also collect references from your nominated referees. All the personal data we collect is held, used and disclosed for the sole purpose of assisting candidates to find appropriate employment and assisting Employer to assess the suitability of candidates for a job vacancy in the manner specified below.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal
- for providing our services to you;
- for maintaining business relationship with all users of our website;
- to enable users to submit your resumes (cv) generally, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our Job Alerts;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to match candidates details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for candidates and, where candidates provide prior consent to send their personal data to our clients for job applications;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to trusted third parties whom are our business associates where we have retained them to provide services requested either by you or our clients, such as personality profiling or skills assessments, and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as our company;
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose not listed above.
3. Legal Disclaimer
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Web Site.
4. Privacy on Our Websites
You are entitled to make a data access or correction request concerning your own personal data (subject to prior confirmation of identity) kept with the Company. Alternatively, you may edit or amend such personal data at any time by logging onto the website.
- Job Alerts
You may sign up to receive emails that alert you to new jobs on our website (Job Alerts). To subscribe to Job Alerts, you need to provide your email address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed by email of the latest jobs and/or news in your nominated industry. If you no longer wish to receive Job Alerts, unsubscribe links are provided in every Job Alert email that you receive.
The Company uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. The Company uses session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Web Site. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
5. Retention of Personal Details
Subject to legal requirements and the refusal of candidates, the personal data of candidates, clients or users of our website will be retained by the Company after deactivation of the relevant service until which there are formally requests to the Company to erase his/her own personal data from the Company’s Database.
However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients. Where permitted to do so, we may charge an administrative fee for access and updating requests.
6. Links to Other Sites
This Web Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
The Company posts user’s testimonials on the Web Site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the user’s name. The Company does obtain the users consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial
The security of your personal information is important to the Company. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number, on the Company’s order forms, we use a third party service provider to facilitate these transactions on the Site.
The Company follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to it, both during transmission and once the Company receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while the Company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on the Web Site, you can send email to the Company using the email addresses found in the Contact Us link in the Web Site