Industry: Retail Apparel
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Position/Title: Human Resources, Admin & Training Manager
- Direct and participates in the formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Administers and directs a comprehensive personnel program.
- Formulates and recommends policies, regulation and practices for carrying out the program.
- Consults with and advises management and supervision to coordinate the various phases of the policies, practices, ordinances, and resolution.
- Direct, coordinates, and supervises the administration of the classification and compensation plan, recruitment and selection, safety, employee performance rating and orientation program.
- Administers a system of employee service records and other personnel records.
- Prepares and recommends to management revisions and amendments relating to personnel matters.
- Conduct special studies, prepares reports and makes recommendations to management.
- Serves in an advisory capacity to management and supervision.
- Prepared and administers budget for personnel operations.
- Undertake payroll processing for Head Office & Warehouse staff and maintenance of accurate records of employees.
- Liaise with relevant authorities including government departments.
- Any other duties and responsibility can and will be added to the list as and when is deemed to be necessary.
- Plan training for new recruit & senior position front-liner – internal training manual.
- Conduct training for front-liner in office or at location.
- Arrange, propose & co-ordinate – Internal & External Training courses for office & warehouse staff.
- Plan Staff Welfare.