Industry: Retail Luxury
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Position/Title: Marketing Manager
Marketing Strategy and Action Plan
- Define the regional marketing strategy as integral part of the regional Business Plan and adapt the central strategies according local specifities.
- Define and implement a country specific PR & Communications plan and event activities.
- Lead and supervise the Trade Marketing Manager concerning the trade marketing plan and activities.
- Define and implement media plans, press and PR activities with assistance of media and PR agencies.
- Collection and evaluation of press clippings and quarterly submission of PR coverage by country.
- Conduct state-of-the-art client events around the region and one major PR event per country.
Reporting and Analyses
- Produce reports to headquarters of monthly consumer marketing activities.
- Analyse sales results and provide specific marketing recommendations (by family, by line, etc.) in conjunction with relevant sales managers.
- Provide the team regularly with competitor benchmarking information (events, actions etc.).
- Support the General Manager in key account management (e.g. presentations etc.).
- Actively liaise with HQ and North East Asia to ensure efficiency and alignment of marketing activities.
Marketing-related Budgets and Investments
- Manage and control regional and country specific marketing budgets.
- Supervise Trade Marketing Manager in A&P budgets for PoS, Printed Materials (Publications) and Promotional Materials.
- S&D budgets for Marketing Fees and Other Selling Costs.