Industry: Publishing STM
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Position/Title: Regional Manager, Finance Operations
The work encompasses involvement in a broad range of accounting and administrative activities essential to the maintenance of the day-to-day operations and for disseminating financial information to corporate management.
- Manages the day-to-day accounting processes of general accounting, accounts payable accounts receivable inventory and cash flow analysis/forecasting for the company.
- Directs the daily, monthly and year end financial closing processes.? Assures that all supporting transactions are posted timely.
- Assures accurate record of all company assets and liabilities to accurately reflect the company’s financial condition.
- Directing all essential accounting operational functions (month end closings, preparation review and analysis of financial statements, general ledger, budgets, year end reviews, etc.?) in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Development of sales and financial reporting systems geared to providing management with information vital to the decision making process.
- Manage the Accounting Department and relationships with auditors and all related financial issues.
- Budgets, forecasts and financial analysis.
- Participate in periodic strategic planning efforts, bringing corporate financial perspective to bear in these discussions.
- Assist with certain Human Resource management administrative functions.
- Manage a team of staff.