Industry: Market Research
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Position/Title: Research Analyst
- Write and publish reports covering a variety of consumer food/drink markets identifying the key issues facing manufacturers, suppliers and retailers.
- Gather primary and secondary data relevant to each market, and build a picture of the size of the market through research, company data and market data.
- Work with Research Directors to develop accurate market, company and segmentation data.
- Build relationships with industry contacts to understand the key issues influencing consumers, innovation and company strategy.
- Work with the consumer research manager to identify most relevant issues to explore in consumer research.
- Analyse and interpret all consumer, market and company data.
- Share insight with clients & potential clients by telephone and in face to face meetings.
- Meet tight publication deadlines.
- 3-4 years consumer industry knowledge gleaned from working in or with the industry.
- Ability to analyze multiple sets of data and write concise, insightful analysis.
- Ability to think creatively when analyzing and presenting data.
- Ability to interact and engage with clients.